Customer Success Manager
Our client, a fast-growing startup in the agric technology business is looking to hire an experienced Customer Success Manager who can work at a high level across the organization. You will review existing customer service and experience and pilot the execution of hacks to improve customer experience in line with business goals.
This role is currently open to residents of Abuja or individuals willing to relocate to Abuja.
What do you need to be considered successful
You will be working with a world-class team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and will expect no less from you. You will be responsible for:
- Proactively manage key accounts, anticipating customer needs before they arise.
- Fully understand the company's value proposition, product offerings, and customer value drivers, and expected journeys.
- Tailor regular engagements with customers to meet the needs of these value drivers.
- Ensure the first line of tech support, working directly with tech team to quickly resolve more complex issues.
- Ensure frictionless customer onboarding within 24-hours of completed installation.
- Work with Data, Product & Engineering teams to grow new business and drive in-account expansion / upsell opportunities that specifically address the needs of customers.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing teams to grow new business and drive account expansion / upsell opportunities.
- Work with the Field Specialist to train customers, quickly resolving on-the-field issues and coordinate services.
- Occasionally visit customers to better understand their operations and gather feedback for continuous improvement.
- Define Customer Success KPIs, metrics, and end-to-end engagement processes for strategic accounts.
How Important are you to the bottomline?
You should have an insatiable hunger for learning new methods, processes, and technologies and improving existing ones is critical. Passion to apply technology to meet the needs of smallholder farmers and tractor owners is an absolute must.
The biggest problem solving duties on the Job
You will display a history of customer-centricity, detail-orientation and take great pride in timely delivery excellence. You would be actively involved in creating a great experience for their customers within and outside our mobile and web applications. You will liaise with farmers, mechanization service providers and tractor fleet owners and display a high level of meticulousness in resolving on the field issues of their customers.
What you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelors degree required.
- Masters in agriculture economics or related field preferred.
- Experience managing accounts (e.g. at the bank of agriculture or bank of industry)
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in project planning, tracking, execution, measurement, and status reporting.
- Experience working with and managing diverse stakeholder groups.
- Ability to interact among technical, business and operations teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English and Hausa language proficiency; working knowledge of other Nigerian languages.
What you stand to gain?
- Base pay to be discussed during interviews.
- Additional commission based on renewals
Your application has been successfully submitted.