Buypower is looking to hire an experienced Technical Lead who will take ownership and is ready to develop and improve their software services and technology solutions while maintaining an empathetic and collaborative team culture.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will blend your strong leadership skills, architecture skills, and development skills. You will steer the team towards a common technical vision. You are accountable for the quality of the technical deliverables for the team. You will also be responsible for:
- Designing and Developing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications. You will see out a project from conception to final product.
- Providing leadership and growth for a team of software engineers, guiding them toward successful and timely completion of projects
- Work closely with product manager and related teams to define product scope and deadlines using an agile, continuous planning process
- Managing project deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and allocating resources
- Creating and managing team KPI's, dashboards, and metrics for success
- Cultivating a productive, strong, and happy culture within the department
- Providing updates, recommendations, and advocacy to leadership on behalf of the department
- Identifying opportunities for new projects and processes, then planning, collaborating, and successfully implementing
- Act as the backstop on technical direction as needed
- Take responsibility for hiring new engineers as needed
- Collaborating with Product, Design, Data, Operations, and Customer-facing teams to optimize technology and efficiency in product development, operations and infrastructure
- Developing new initiatives and continuously streamline the engineering and software development processes
How Important are you to the bottomline?
You'll lead a team in designing, building and maintaining BuyPower Utility Payment and Technology solutions. You'll work closely with the customer success teams, growth team, product managers, designers, and cross-functional teams to create the most innovative and relevant Utility Payment Solution on the market. You'll be supporting a community of millions of users and several partners.
The biggest problem solving duties on the Job
What you need to have done in your career?
- 3+ years' management experience
- 5+ years' experience in backend software development
- A people- and mission-oriented management style, in an Agile team environment
- Strong and varied experience working with platforms, languages and frameworks
- Deep experience with feature development and scalable frontend development
- Coaching experience, with the ability to recognize and utilize unique strengths in teammates
- A passion for building rapport, solving problems, and leading decisions in a cross-functional environment
- A drive to meet deadlines and achieve or exceed goals
- Adaptability, creativity, and sharp focus on achieving goals in an ever-changing environment
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Passion, collaboration, and productivity in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong communication skills, for delivering recommendations and updates to upper management, with the ability to communicate succinctly, effectively explaining technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Adaptability in changing work environments, managing new priorities, new instructions, delays, or unexpected events
- Technical hands on; proficiency in coding; providing code review; best practices.
What you stand to gain?
- Ability to lead on high stakes, industry changing products
- Nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pay Electricity Bills Online