Our Client, an industry leader leveraging technology to provide solutions within the mobility and logistics space is looking to hire a qualified Backend developer to join their Technology team. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for:
- Develop features from proposal to polished end result
- Support and collaborate with our service engineers in getting to the bottom of issues and come up with robust solutions
- Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it ready for production
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configuration to save our users time
- Take initiative in improving the software in small or large ways to address pain points in your own experience as a developer
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
How Important are you to the bottom-line?
You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of product components including development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
The biggest problem solving duties on the Job
You will be a key contributor to design, architecture, and technology related decisions, while also providing guidance and mentorship to more junior members of the team. You are someone who is autonomous and capable of managing your schedule on your own.
What you need to have done in your career?
- 3+ years of experience in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (ASP. Net, .Nets core etc.)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Understanding of the SOLID principles and concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and architectural patterns
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with Azure and AWS
What do you stand to gain
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team
Your application has been successfully submitted.