Our Client, an industry leader leveraging technology to provide solutions within the mobility and logistics space is looking to hire an innovative and experienced Quality Analyst. You will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly. You will also be responsible for:
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
How Important are you to the bottom-line?
You will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines.
The biggest problem solving duties on the Job
You should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
What you need to have done in your career?
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
What do you stand to gain
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.