About the Company
Lifestores is a company democratizing access to primary healthcare in Nigeria and other frontier markets by transforming pharmacies' role and effectiveness. The company is led by a combination of pharmacists and professionals with experience in general management, consulting, and technology. They are supported by an international network of investors and advisors.
About the Role
They are looking to hire someone who is self-motivated, analytical and has strong networking abilities. The ideal candidate would have worked in the health and pharmaceutical space within the last four years or more, specifically on the island and would have several clients to bring on board; have good commercial and business awareness with a proven track record of converting prospects to clients. You would work closely and report to the Head of Sales, OGApharmacy.
You would work strategically to increase the awareness of the OGApharmacy platform in your territory-Ikoyi, Lekki, V.I and environs; managing all sales activities and rapidly grow the number of pharmacies, clinics, and hospitals participating in the OGApharmacy marketplace, as well as increasing the average Gross Merchandise Value (GMV); recruit new pharmacies & hospitals to the OGApharmacy platform; familiarizing buyers with PharmIQ; work collaboratively with other team members and ensure your monthly sales targets are met or exceeded.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Representative role must have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to identify & drive goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written mediums)
- Healthcare Industry experience (preferred, but not necessary)
- Proven demonstration of the Lifestores values of customer centricity, trustworthiness, humility, continual improvement, and initiative & hard work
Benefits & Compensation
Lifestores offers competitive compensation. Additional benefits include pension contributions, health insurance, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills. You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.
Lifestores thrives on a collaborative, meritocratic working culture. They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Healthier You!