Casava is a Micro-insurance tech company trying to solve a gaping problem in the Nigerian Insurance sector. There are many false perceptions about insurance as a whole that have limited the growth of the industry and its penetration in Nigeria. Albeit a needed solution to shield against risk, only 1% of Nigerians have insurance. That signals a gaping problem. Ghana, for instance, went from 2% to 25% in 7-10 years on the back of government regulation.
They are looking to hire an Operations Manager to set and implement KPIs and performance management, supplying the management team with relevant and timely information and facts on the health of the functions. This position will manage the process and rhythm of the activities such as Weekly Reviews, goal setting, and tracking lead-time and mechanisms, as well as solving day-to-day problems.
- Drive strategic planning with the executive team to align on product & go-to-market strategy
- Set objectives and run performance management regularly
- Lead execution of strategic cross-functional company initiatives (new market entry, new channel development, customer experience improvement, make or buy decisions, etc.)
- Drive our corporate development strategy
- Support management in the day-to-day execution
- Act as facilitator or firefighter when required
- Aligning Company activities with strategic goals
- Coordinating with Administrative Vendors (Accounting, Legal, Regulatory, Tax)
- Budgeting, Finance, and Tax Management
- Managing Legal and Compliance Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, operation or related area, MBA is a plus
- 6+ years of work experience in Operation management, Strategy Consulting or equivalent
- The strong analytical and data-driven approach toward decision-making process using (Excel, SQL, PBI)
- Strong understanding and structure quickly complex issues
- Capable of digest, combine and perform high-level strategic perspectives with operational common sense
- Proactive, organized, focused, and ability to ruthlessly prioritize with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
Your application has been successfully submitted.