Paying rent is an expense we wish we could do without, but we can’t (unless being homeless appeals to you). Kwaba is making payment of rent less unbearable by providing a platform that enables low-middle income-earning Nigerians to pay their house rent in convenient installment so you don't have to break the bank or go broke trying to pay rent. Why should you pay rent yearly when your salary is paid monthly.
With Kwaba, say goodbye to paying Landlord’s 1 to 2 years rent in advance and hello to the new school where you can spread your rent payment over 6 to 12 months. They are looking for curious and spirited individuals to join them on their journey to reduce homelessness, financial hardship and improve financial well-being.
About The Role
Kwaba is looking to hire a Community Manager to help manage interaction with Kwaba’s audience. You will manage communications in both directions. You will be involved in various activities such as communications, Public relations, social media, events, and content creation.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will also be responsible for :
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and media personnel.
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
You will be responsible for producing and publishing engaging and relevant content for the business. Continuing the drumbeat to grow community members, with bigger targets in the pipeline.
Biggest Problem-Solving duties on The Job
You will ensure that all aspects of our interactions with our community are aligned with the wider communications strategy and business values. You will ensure content and communications align to the business master brand/tone of voice and are delivered within agreed budgets and timeframes.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
You can apply via this link
Your application has been successfully submitted.